26. one bas relief inscribed
"Walter Scott Esqr. / Henning J. 1808"
85. Tiffany-Style Bronze and Leaded…
93. Four Antique Queen Anne-Style Walnut and Burled Side Chairs, shaped
101. Impressive Portuguese Rococo Revival First Standard @.916 Silver…
140. English Painted Satinwood Console Table, late 19th c.,…
192. Louisiana Federal Inlaid…
254. "Arrowhead Country"
276. 22 in. x 28 in.
277. 28 in. x 22 in.
305A. Note: To be included in John Fowler's forthcoming catalogue raisonné
on William Aiken Walker.
339. …Continental Gilt Bronze Console…
431. Chinese Carved Hardstone Rectangular Brushpot, pale celadon stone with
432. Archaistic Chinese Carved Hardstone Covered Vase, white stone with
scattered russet inclusions, triangular… $400/600
438. Chinese Carved Mottled Green Jade Seal
483. Antique English Painted Metal Garden Bench
510. Image in catalogue is incorrect.
516A. Screwdriver is not gold.
592A. Pair of Italian 18 kt. Yellow Gold Clip Earrings, 14.50 dwt. Note: One
back replaced. $600/800
615. Two Costume Amber-Like Bead Necklaces and Pair of Earrings, yellowish
beads probably reconstituted molded amber.
704. Mirror is not 19th c.
715. Edwardian Mahogany and Parcel Ebonized Serving Trolley, late 19th c.,
labeled "W. Walker, London", lotus-carved backsplash, three shelves, fluted
supports with festooned swag, base fitted with blind drawers, Greek key
carved feet, casters, h. 48 in., w. 54 in., d. 20 1/4 in. $800/1200
724 American Rococo Carved and Laminated Rosewood…
979. framed together