30. Knute Heldner (Swedish/ Louisiana, 1877‑1952), “Reclining Nude”, oil on canvas, signed and inscribed “Paris” lower left, 23 in. x 28 in., framed.
Estimate $3000-5000Register to Bid
127. 18 kt. Yellow Gold, Emerald and Diamond Ring, center rectangular cornered step cut emerald, wt. approx. 4.74 cts., 11.70 x 8.30 mm; bezel and shoulders with 34 round brilliant cut diamonds, total wt. approx. 0.62 ct., G‑H color, VS2 to SI2 clarity; size 6.75; AIGL report.
Estimate $1500-2500Register to Bid
414. Enrique Alferez (Mexican/New Orleans, 1901-1999), “Study for Miami Indian”, c. 1950, cast concrete, unsigned, h. 19 1/2 in., original wood base, overall h. 31 1/2 in.
Estimate $15000 - $25000Register to Bid
173. Clementine Hunter (American/Louisiana, 1886‑1988), “Early Funeral”, oil on window shade laid on masonite, monogrammed lower right, 37 1/2 in. x 49 3/4 in., framed. Provenance: Estate of Iris Brittain Rayford (1934‑2018).
Estimate $18000 - 25000Register to Bid
177. Louisiana Federal Carved Mahogany Armoire, early 19th c., restrained molded cornice, inset panel doors, later fitted interior, beehive legs, spherule feet, pressed brass escutcheons, h. 80 1/2 in., w. 54 in., d. 22 1/2 in.
Estimate $2500 - 3500Register to Bid
213. John Gould (British, 1804‑1881), The Birds of Great Britain, 5 vols., ‑1873, published by the author, London, folio (22 in. x 15 in.), with 367 hand‑colored lithographed plates by Gould, Joseph Wolf, H.C. Richter, and W. Hart, with dedication leaf, preface, list of subscribers, list of plates, three‑quarter morocco, gilt titles, gilt “C” and stamp of Cruising Association Library, top edges gilt, marbled end papers, with bookplate of The Cruising Association.
Estimate $30000 - $50000Register to Bid
244. American Late Classical Carved Mahogany and Parcel Gilt Sideboard, early‑to‑mid 19th c., probably Philadelphia, pedimented mirror back flanked by columns and foliate scrolls, central cyma drawer over bowfront Gothic cabinet, flanked by pedestal cabinets with colonnettes, foliate paw feet, h. 70 1/4 in., w. 81 1/2 in., d. 29 in.
Estimate $2500 - $3500Register to Bid
396. Hunt Slonem (American/Louisiana, b. 1951), “Spectacled Amazon”, 2014, oil on canvas, signed, titled, dated and inscribed en verso, 40 in. x 30 in., House of Heydenryk frame.
Estimate $7000 - $10000Register to Bid